Monday, August 3, 2015

How Do I Measure My Best?

How Do I Measure My Best?


 I am doing the best I can!

My best measure of doing the best I can is not for anyone else.   I have finally realized that being happy and comfortable with myself is more important than spinning my wheels to make other people happy. For one, you can never make someone else happy, they have to choose to be happy or not. The more I do, the more I have to do. It is never enough.

I have also realized that being the person that makes me happy and the person I can respect is more important because, even if someone likes me (or not), it is more important that I like myself.  I have to live with myself.  So I make sure that I try to do everything that makes me a good person in my eyes. I do my best to be nice to others and try to be around positive energy because that makes me a better and happier person. Also, I like myself more when I’m peaceful, so I try to stay on the peace path.

I’m learning that when I focus my energy on more peaceful things I automatically repel what doesn’t fit in my life.  The universe brings similar energies to me. I’m also learning to stay open to accepting happy healthy people with their positive energies in my life.  I’m learning that as I become more open, more wonderful things and people come to my life.

I try to start my day with a few minutes of conscious surrendering to life. I try to have a positive start. I am quiet for a while before getting out of bed to let the universe know I am ready to accept whatever it has to bring my way. And I am often pleasantly surprised how the universe lines up people and things for me for that day. It’s almost as if it lays out the red carpet for me and I just have to be willing to step on it. Don’t get me wrong; I’m not expecting things to happen for me. I am always working and willing to put in my share. I’ve decided to not know more than the universe knows. I’m open to follow the way that the universe shows me. I’ve stopped fighting and ignoring my intuition.  The more I follow my intuition the more it takes care of me. That’s the only way I think the universe can communicate with me, and I am learning to enjoy our conversations.


I am learning to love and trust myself.  I Like ME! It is important!

No comments:

Post a Comment