Monday, July 27, 2015

Just Make a Wish and Let the Universe Make it Happen!

Just Make a Wish and Let the Universe Make it Happen!

I have become a believer of letting the Universe know my wishes and letting it go.  It has worked most of the time. I think the only time it didn’t happen was when I either did not wish it clearly and/or earnestly enough, or the Universe was looking out for my best interest and protecting me from my own stupid wish. The Universe knows better!

Just remember to not put a deadline on your wish to come true. The Universe knows when the time is right for you to have your wish so you can enjoy the maximum benefit and pleasure of having what you wished for.

It has been happening since I was a kid: I was about ten years old growing up with three brothers when, one day, as I got really tired of my brothers bothering me, I told my mother, “I want to live on top of a hill alone where no one bothers me.” I forgot about that wish, but many years later, after living a “normal American life” - getting a degree, getting married, having children, developing a successful career, and getting a divorce - I moved to Malibu where I now live on top of a hill.  The Universe was listening and waiting for the right time to grant me my wish. I am happy!

It is still happening: We have had McLaren on our Malibu Chronicle cover, then we had Sun Air Jets on our cover, and for the past couple of months I was thinking I need a yacht on our cover.  Unexpectedly, a few weeks ago, my friend Rolf Smith introduced me to David Robb, founder of The UTOPIA, the biggest ship on the seas - And in the next issue we have The UTOPIA on our cover!  The Universe never lets me down. I guess the timing of my wish was just right - I was ready - the Universe did not have to wait years - my wish came true in a few weeks.

My connection with the Universe is getting stronger! On Sunday, I was at our Malibu Chronicle booth at the Malibu Arts Festival.  All my staff had to leave early and I was alone at closing time. I had a lot of things to pack and carry to the car. As I was wondering how was I going to do this, a friend, Gary Markowitz, offered to move the chairs. Then I looked at the rest of the bags and boxes and I thought, “Okay, I can carry some of the bags,” and had not even finished my thought when my friend Doug Machado came along with another friend (Just the right amount of helping hands I needed!) to help me move the boxes to my car. I did not even have to ask him, he just offered, “We’ll help you carry this.” I was not surprised that they came just when I needed them. I did not expect it to happen, but I was open to receiving help and appreciated the help.

 I don’t take this blessing for granted. I am not sure how long it will last, but I am grateful that it is happening. I am sure the Universe has a message in all of that for me as well. I hope I will get the message one day, so in the mean time, I am enjoying it! 

Being grateful for everyone and everything in my life! I am letting the Universe show me the way!



No comments:

Post a Comment