Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Working hard to Be the Best Role Model to My Sons



I am a smart, intelligent, strong and a beautiful woman. I will not apologize for it. I live a free and empowered life in Malibu CA. 

I am the mother of two grown sons. Being a mother has been the best job I have ever had and would not trade it for anything. Since my sons are grown now and are living independent lives of their own, I don't have to do everyday things for them or even see them everyday, but my job as a mother is never done. I work hard to show them by example that living a life of self-respect takes effort and perseverance. It also takes knowing and believing that we are responsible for our own happiness.

We need and deserve to be happy and enjoy personal freedom 100% of the time - not once in a while. I will not allow anyone to hurt or make me feel bad about myself. It is my job to love myself so much that I never accept anything less than best for
me. 

I am a Mediator and a Peacemaker. 

I am the Publisher of Malibu Chronicle, a multi-media publication. I am also the author of the book titled “UNREPORTED”. My book is so-named because domestic abuse is an unreported crime whereas, Learning to L.I.V.E. is a journey we should strive for.  L.I.V.E. stands for Love yourself, Insist on freedom, Victory over Victim Syndrome and Empowered Being. 

I am happy to be living in peace and Universal love. When I was young my dad used to say, "She makes friends as she goes." I am glad that even though I’ve gone through all sorts of ups and downs in my life, my father was right, as I maintained my ability and passion for making friends as I go. I am usually happy and smiling. I love to dance and exercise. Most of all I love to work and be productive.

I try to be positive and unassuming. I believe everything happens for a reason and I am always looking for the lessons in all situations, so I can learn what I am supposed to learn and keep moving forward. 

I want to be a good role model for my sons because being a Mom is the job that is going to stay with me for the rest of my life. 

Veera


No comments:

Post a Comment