Tuesday, July 12, 2016

My book “UNREPORTED” made No. 1 International Bestseller!!



I am so excited and grateful and feel so blessed to have my work of love in my book “UNREPORTED” ranked No. 1 International Bestseller in the US, Canada, Australia and # 7 in UK.

It took my whole life to learn about domestic abuse, and the last 6 years to really understand why I had to go through it and what my purpose would be in
this world.

I have no regrets. I know what abuse is.  I know how it feels and I know that no one deserve to feel like that. I am sure and strong enough now that not only can I protect myself but I have built enough knowledge, empathy and skills to know that I am prepared to help others when I see someone suffering in an abusive situation.

As my son so profoundly reminded me just a couple of days ago, no matter how much I want to help and no matter how much it hurts me to see someone putting up with abuse or living in it, I cannot help unless that someone wants help or is ready to be helped. So, my job right now is to increase awareness about the cancer that an abusive relationship can be. My book UNREPORTED brings awareness to this subject and lets you know that when you are ready to break the cycle, there is help and you can escape.

Today I am living a life which proves there can be an amazing life after.  We just need to have courage to go find it.

I thank you all so much for making my book, “UNREPORTED” an International Bestseller.  Primarily I want you to know you are not alone. Reach out, there is help. And most importantly, the life you deserve to live is waiting for you. Go get it. Learn to L.I.V.E. that
free life.

Best wishes,

Veera



No comments:

Post a Comment