Sunday, April 26, 2020

Kunal & Rahul's Love stories during Covid-19


Love stories in the middle of #COVID-19. 

I am so happy for my son Kunal and Ritika because even though they are stuck in a small apartment in #NYC, they are together. I love hearing their loving stories of working out together, cooking and learning poker and wine tasting online. Grateful that they have each other and they are #together!! 
I
I feel sad for my son Rahul and Jessica. It was heartbreaking when Jessica told me today that her head and heart is hurting. Because of #Coronavirus, Rahul and Jessica are stuck far apart, Jessica in #France and Rahul in #Malibu. I hear them miss each other.  

Couple weeks ago Rahul proposed to Jessica online and she said yes! They are engaged but can’t celebrate. Don’t worry #Beyoncé , He is waiting to put the ring on her finger. Happy that they have each other to share love and loving feelings!  

Wish both my boys and their girls the best of love and life! 
#momandsons

No comments:

Post a Comment