Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Keeping an open heart and L.I.V.E.



Life is pretty amazing! As I stay open to life, I realize there are more opportunities coming my way. I accept the opportunities with open arms and gratitude, and jump in to feel the experience even when I sometimes feel like I may not be prepared. 

I believe all things happen for a reason and at the correct time, so if this opportunity is coming to me at this time, I must be ready enough to be there at this time. I am always willing and ready to learn, so I feel comfortable enough to get started and learn as I go. For
some reason or maybe for that reason, I usually come out okay. I’m not afraid of opportunities when they sound good and feel good.  The same is true about meeting new people in my life. I am open to meeting new people. New people introduce me to more new people, and something good always comes out of it whether it’s a good time, a great experience or both.

The more I experience life and the more I learn, the more I want to experience and learn. Life has been good and is good. I’m excited about this journey that keeps taking me through wonderful experiences and brings wonderful people into my life. I am blessed to have very good friends that I share my work and life with. 

Best of all, I’m blessed to have amazing relationships with my two sons Kunal and Rahul.  It makes me overjoyed when I see them happy and living their dreams. I am looking forward to welcoming my new daughter-in-law, Ritika into my already amazing and fulfilling life.  

All this is possible because I decided to LIVE my life. Learning to L.I.V.E. is a beautiful journey!    


L.I.V.E. represents the ideas and beliefs that sustain me and are vital to my happiness. I LOVE myself. I INSIST on freedom. I am not anyone’s VICTIM. I am EMPOWERED to live my life the way I like it.





*******

  Look for it in Amazon under : Veera Mahaja
  Here is a direct link : purchase UNREPORTED

No comments:

Post a Comment