Monday, February 15, 2016

Being grateful for the life we have!



I am always working on making myself a better person. I sometimes follow the example of the idols I respect and learn from, but I am always grateful for the life I have. 

I received this beautiful poem from a friend this morning reminding me how important it is to be grateful and peaceful in our life instead of complaining and thinking someone else has it better. You never know what is happening in someone else’s life. Everyone has his or her own story.

The Poem:

Sometimes you are unsatisfied with your life,
While many people in this world are dreaming of living your life.

A child on a farm sees a plane fly overhead and dreams of flying,
But, A pilot on the plane sees the farmhouse and dreams of returning home.


That’s life! Enjoy yours…

If wealth is the secret to happiness, then the rich should be dancing on the street.
But only the poor kids do that.

If power ensures security, then officials should walk unguarded.
But those who live simply, sleep soundly.

If beauty and fame bring ideal relationships,
Then celebrities should have the best marriages.

Live simply, walk humbly and Love genuinely….
All good will come back to you….


Veera


*****








No comments:

Post a Comment