Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Do I feel totally happy, blessed and fortunate? You bet I do!!

Learning to L.I.V.E.

Loving yourself is the hardest thing to learn.
Insisting on Freedom is the most important thing to do.

Victory over victim syndrome is the surest way to be really free.
Empowerment is your birthright, and you deserve it!

Do I feel totally happy, blessed and fortunate? You bet I do!!

I am in this state of JOY, not because I found my soul mate or won a Mega Lottery. I feel completely happy and blessed because I feel loved and cared for by the Universe.  When I pay attention to what the Universe is telling me, everything seems to fall into place. I am fortunate because I have my family and friends who love me, and are always available and willing to listen to me when I need to brainstorm to make sure I am on the right path of taking care of ME.

I feel loved because I know that, even when I am not sure about my choices, someone much bigger than me is looking out for me.  I have felt this over and over in my life. When I’m not being true to myself, and I am compromising or settling for something less than I deserve, the Universe makes sure it intervenes. It lets me know that I am not on the right path and that I am not making the right decision by sending me the feeling of discomfort or incompleteness.

My normal self is usually singing, dancing and smiling. When I am off my destined path of self-love and care, I can see myself losing those inherent qualities about me. I stop singing and I don’t dance as much. I try to be happy, but I have this nagging feeling of being incomplete or misplaced. I know inside that I am not happy on my path. I decide to change it, but then allow myself to be convinced by others to abandon my decision in order to keep someone else happy, even when I know that is wrong. I have done this many times and I have failed every time. I have always known and now firmly believe that I cannot make someone else happy for long unless they want to make themselves happy. I choose not to sacrifice my joy. Being in joy is the only indication that I am doing the right thing. Someone very wise once told me, “If it is not FUN, don’t do it.” I finally believe it.

That uncomfortable, joyless state, when I can’t sing and dance, does not leave till I truly listen to my inner self, and make the tough decision of saying NO to what is bothering me. It is my job to take care of myself.  Short of actually talking to me in a big thunderous noise (like in movies), I see the Universe doing everything to show me when I need to fix my ways and what I need to do. All I have to do is listen to my inner self and choose the path of JOY. I deserve to be in joy all the time. We all deserve that, and can have it if only we learn to listen to our inner selves. We all know when we are happy and we also know when we are not. We have a choice. We have a choice to choose JOY.
The Universe loves you!! Love yourself!! And Enjoy living Your Life!


No comments:

Post a Comment