Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Getting over Fear of Water-part2


I'm still at it, trying to learn swimming and stand-up paddle boarding. I am working with Tony Stern (RadFish).
veera mahajan malibu
veera mahajan malibu

My journey from fear to success is continuing because of Tony's support and efforts.  I keep showing up and I am feeling less scared than last week.  I am still afraid of deep waters but I do trust Tony as I jump on the board.  I am learning to enjoy.


I am swimming in the pool too. I am finally able to get off the pavement and dive in. I had waited for this for so long. It feels good to not be so afraid.
Tony is amazing!


Today I met another amazing artist Gisele Lubsen and I was able to see her beautiful art pieces. She is an amazing underwater photographer.  Timing to meet her now, while I am trying to overcome my fear of water is amazing. Her underwater photographs make me feel comfortable and daring at the same time. I can't imagine that someone can be so comfortable underwater. Maybe someday I can model for her and be able to enjoy water as her other models. Hence, I have a new goal!
Check out her work on http://giselelubsen.com/Artist.asp?ArtistID=32815&Akey=T8KNTX45. Simply beautiful!

Have a wonderful beautiful day as you too conquer your fears!!

Veera
veera mahajan malibu

No comments:

Post a Comment