Monday, November 7, 2016

Our Cover story artist Anatole Krasnyansky honored at Museum of Tolerance, Los Angeles.

I have been waiting to meet Anatole Krasnyansky ever since Malibu Chronicle did a cover story on his art and life 2 years ago. Since then, our writer Tommy Hawkins has been trying to have Anatole’s story told at the Museum of Tolerance in Los Angeles.

Finally, today was the day!  Tommy showed Anatole’s paintings and interviewed the artist at the museum in front
of a full house of curious and interested audience. Even though Anatole is elderly and was tired after meeting everyone during the reception hour, he gave a wonderful interview with Tommy. Tommy and Anatole have spent many hours together writing Anatole’s story and have become good friends. They are an amazing duo, an “Odd Couple” as they put it.

It was very rewarding when Tommy showed the audience the Malibu Chronicle issue with Anatole Kransyansky’s painting on the cover, and said it all started with that story. He also graciously introduced me as the Publisher of the magazine. I was so proud to have been a part of the story and able to help in some way that brought Anatole’s art and life to be honored at the amazing Museum of Tolerance.
This was my first experience at this museum, which is local and just off of Pico Blvd.  It is definitely worth visiting, and what better reason than to honor a great artist and man who was featured in our magazine.

Anatole would like me to do another, more complete story in Malibu Chronicle. I am looking forward to seeing more of his art and, hopefully, finding a way to bring one to my collection.

I love my job. I am grateful for all the amazing things I get to do and all the amazing people I get to meet! Life is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment