Monday, November 21, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving 2016!





The last week of November is set aside for giving thanks to everyone and everything that has has been good to us in the whole year leading up to Thanksgiving Day. 

2016 has been a wonderful year for many reasons.               


Reason No. 1: I am in perfect health! 

Reason No. 2: I am in high spirits! Life is Good!

Reason No. 3: My sons and my mother are well and happy!

Life has been good to me.  The saying, “Be careful what you ask for, you might get it,” has proven true for me time and time again because the universe is ready and waiting to fulfill our sincerest wishes. And I have experienced that you have to be very specific when you ask. If you want to be thin, don't say 'I don't
want to be fat'. You might just gain fat. If you wish with all your heart and your intentions are good, things do happen. The universe is waiting for your wish and is ready and willing to bring what you command.

I am grateful for the Universe and everyone that has helped me this year to make my littlest wishes come true.  Today, I am grateful for the best producer who has come on board to help my son Rahul RAH Mahajan release his new CD, “JACKETS IN MALIBU.” I believe if the intentions are good and the wish is pure, combined with your best all-out effort, you can have anything you want.  Having a grateful attitude is not just necessary, it is imperative to receive and maintain blessings.

Be grateful for all the blessings this year! Be happy!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Veera





No comments:

Post a Comment